This durable hanging hitch bike rack carries 4 bikes with three secure points of attachment each to minimize sway while on the move. It tilts backward with the flip of a switch to allow rear hatch access, and folds down when unloaded so you can park in tighter spaces without removing the rack. Integrated bike and hitch locks share the same key for convenience.
- 18cm of spacing between bikes.
- Lcking straps have rubber lining to protect the finish on your frames.
- Compact cradle accommodates a wide variety of bike frames.
- Anti-sway straps prevent frames from swinging into one another, and can be removed when not needed.
- Hitch switch lever tilts rack for easy rear hatch access.
- Rack arms fold down when not in use.
- Integrated cable lock uses the same key as the hitch lock.
- SnugTite stinger dial tightens the rack into the hitch to greatly reduce swaying.
- Powder coat finish is long-lasting and resists scratching.
- Hitchpin hole centre to back of folded rack is 40cm.
- Hitchpin hole centre to back of extended rack is 110cm.
|Type||Hitch mount bike|
The receiver class of the hitch. Type 1 and 2 are most common on cars and trucks.
|Number of bikes||4|
|Maximum carrying capacity||68kg|
|Rear hatch access||Yes|