Arc'teryx Venda Gore-Tex Anorak - Women's
Shop with confidence. If it’s not working out, you can return it (consumables, undergarments and swimwear excluded).
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Ships within Canada only.
A minimalist anorak that offers abundant wet-weather protection. It has a supple waterproof shell with super-breathable knit lining. The clean style suits around town use in all kinds of heavy weather.
- 3-layer GORE-TEX waterproof breathable material has fully taped seams.
- GORE-TEX C-Knit lining is soft on skin, layers well, cuts weight and increases breathability.
- Adjustable StormHood™ has a short brim.
- ¼ length front zip.
- Zippered Kangaroo pocket.
- 2-way zippered side vent on the right has a snap at the bottom.
- Elasticized cuffs.
- Adjustable hem.
- Articulated patterning for improved movement.
- Relaxed fit layers well.
|Ideal for||Casual wear|
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Water-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
|Waterproof with fully taped seams|
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.
How to measure
- Arm length
- Bend elbow gently, then measure from centre of back of neck out to point of shoulder, down to back of elbow, and forward to wrist.
- Measure fullest circumference, keeping tape up under arms and across shoulder blades.
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.