Arc'teryx Venda Gore-Tex Anorak - Women's
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
A minimalist anorak that offers abundant wet-weather protection. It has a supple waterproof shell with super-breathable knit lining. The clean style suits around town use in all kinds of heavy weather.
- 3-layer GORE-TEX waterproof breathable material has fully taped seams.
- GORE-TEX C-Knit lining is soft on skin, layers well, cuts weight and increases breathability.
- Adjustable StormHood™ has a short brim.
- ¼ length front zip.
- Zippered Kangaroo pocket.
- 2-way zippered side vent on the right has a snap at the bottom.
- Elasticized cuffs.
- Adjustable hem.
- Articulated patterning for improved movement.
- Relaxed fit layers well.
|Ideal for||Casual wear|
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Water-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
|Waterproof with fully taped seams|
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.
How to measure
- Arm length
- Bend elbow gently, then measure from centre of back of neck out to point of shoulder, down to back of elbow, and forward to wrist.
- Measure fullest circumference, keeping tape up under arms and across shoulder blades.
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.