Arc'teryx Sabria Shorts - Women's
Free store pickup
Order online, get it at your local MEC. It couldn’t be easier.
Shop with confidence. If it’s not working out, you can return it (consumables, undergarments and swimwear excluded).
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Ships within Canada only.
Lightweight trial shorts designed to stretch and move with you. The rugged, yet stretchy material is comfy around camp, and can tackle some boulder problems.
- Fortius™ DW 1.0 material blends durable, breathable of nylon with 4-way stretch spandex.
- UPF rating of 50+ blocks more than 97% of harsh UV.
- Dual mesh lined, zippered thigh pockets keep snacks and must-haves secure.
- Low-profile waistband sits comfortably under hip belts and harnesses.
- Internal drawcord.
- Gusseted crotch offers comfort and freedom of movement.
- Trim fit wears close to the body without being restrictive.
|Pockets||2 side zippered|
The Ultraviolet Protection Factor rating indicates how effective a fabric is at blocking out solar ultraviolet radiation.
|40-50+ (Blocks ~97.5% of UVA/UVB)|
How to measure
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.
- Measure inner leg from crotch to just below the ankle bone.