Arc'teryx Proton FL Hoody - Men's
Shop with confidence. If it’s not working out, you can return it (consumables, undergarments and swimwear excluded).
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Ships within Canada only.
This breathable midlayer blurs lines. Lightly insulated soft shell fabric is ultra versatile for climbing, skiing or all-mountain pursuits. It's compatible with a helmet and has accessible pockets. A zero-arguments favourite for climbers, mountain bikers and outdoor pros.
- Fortius Air 20 fabric (84% nylon, 16% spandex) is breathable, durable and wind resistant.
- Light DWR coating sheds moisture and speeds drying.
- Octa® Loft insulation is highly breathable and retains loft even when wet.
- Uninsulated hood is adjustable and cuts the wind.
- 2 zippered hand pockets and 2 external zippered chest pockets.
- Elastic cuffs slide over gloves.
- Hem is low profile to sit comfortably under a harness.
- Trim fit.
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Water-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.
How to measure
- Arm length
- Bend elbow gently, then measure from centre of back of neck out to point of shoulder, down to back of elbow, and forward to wrist.
- Measure fullest circumference, keeping tape up under arms and across shoulder blades.
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.