Arc'teryx Zeta SL Gore-Tex Jacket - Men's
Free store pickup
Order online, get it at your local MEC. It couldn’t be easier.
Shop with confidence. If it’s not working out, you can return it (consumables, undergarments and swimwear excluded).
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Ships within Canada only.
When the weather is coming for you, pull this light rain shell out of your pack. It has a beautiful sleek fit and every feature is honed for form and function. Light materials make it ultra-packable and easy to stash in your backpack, even when you have no space to spare.
- 40-denier nylon ripstop fabric is light and packable.
- GORE-TEX® Paclite Plus technology sheds water and blocks wind.
- Polyurethane coated YKK® RC zipper closes smoothly and seals out weather.
- Adjustable hood has low profile and a stiffened brim to protect your face.
- Pockets have waterproof polyurethane coated zips.
- Contoured cuffs adjust with die-cut Velcro® tabs.
- Adjustable hem cinches with an elastic drawcord.
- Trim fit.
|Ideal for||Camping and hiking|
|Technology||GORE-TEX Paclite Plus|
|Face fabric||40-denier ripstop nylon|
Fabric waterproof rating
The standard test for waterproof fabrics uses a standing column filled with water. The figures given are the water column height. A rating of 3,500mm or higher can be considered waterproof. The higher the rating, the more durable the waterproof fabric will be over time.
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Water-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
|Waterproof with fully taped seams|
|Pockets||2 front zippered|
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.
How to measure
- Arm length
- Bend elbow gently, then measure from centre of back of neck out to point of shoulder, down to back of elbow, and forward to wrist.
- Measure fullest circumference, keeping tape up under arms and across shoulder blades.
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.