Arc'teryx Squamish Hoody - Men's
Shop with confidence. If it’s not working out, you can return it (consumables, undergarments and swimwear excluded).
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Ships within Canada only.
Tiny but mighty, this tough windshell thrives from seasides to summits. The fabric is highly wind-resistant with mechanical stretch, perfect for outdoor sports in spring and summer weather.
- Tyono 30 ripstop fabric is durable, highly wind resistant and soft next to skin.
- DWR coating sheds light precip and enhances moisture management.
- Comfortable to wear with a harness or backpack.
- 1 zippered chest pocket, doubles as a stuff sack.
- Adjustable low-profile hood.
- Elastic cuffs and adjustable hem.
- Trim fit.
|Fabric content||100% nylon|
|Pockets||1 external chest zippered|
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.
|Additional feature(s)||Stuffs in own pocket|
How to measure
- Arm length
- Bend elbow gently, then measure from centre of back of neck out to point of shoulder, down to back of elbow, and forward to wrist.
- Measure fullest circumference, keeping tape up under arms and across shoulder blades.
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.