Arc'teryx Fraser Jacket - Men's
- Available online
- Find in store
Shop with confidence. If it's not working out like you expected, you can return it.
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Ships within Canada only.
Waterproof breathability for the urban jungle. The Fraser benefits from Arc’teryx’s technical know-how, to provide advanced wet weather protection, because staying dry while you wait for the bus is just as important as staying dry on the trail. Lined with GORE C-KNIT™, this jacket feels soft against your skin, layers well and is much quieter than other hard shells. When the weather gets particularly nasty the adjustable hood offers an extra layer of protection from the elements.
- Regular fit feels like putting on an old favourite.
- Supple 3-layer GORE-TEX™ waterproof breathable material keeps you dry in even heavy rain.
- GORE-TEX C-Knit lining is soft on skin, slides easily over other layers and reduces weight while increasing breathability.
- Adjustable StormHood™ has a short brim that helps keep the rain off your face.
- Articulated pattering and makes movement feel natural, no binding or bunching.
- Dual hand pockets and 2 side-entry chest pockets mean there is plenty of storage.
- Internal cuff gaskets and adjustable hem help seal out the elements.
|Ideal for||Casual wear|
|Face fabric||70-denier nylon|
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.
|Additional feature(s)||Wind flap behind zipper|
How to measure
- Arm length
- Bend elbow gently, then measure from centre of back of neck out to point of shoulder, down to back of elbow, and forward to wrist.
- Measure fullest circumference, keeping tape up under arms and across shoulder blades.
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.