Arc'teryx Serres Pants - Women's
- Available online
- Find in store
Shop with confidence. If it's not working out like you expected, you can return it.
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Ships within Canada only.
Great for days when you ride to the office then swing by the climbing gym on the way home. This versatile style is presentable and comfortable and great for road trips where you touch down in places as well as crags.
- Fortius™ DW 1.0 material blends durability and breathability with 4-way stretch.
- UPF rating of 50+ blocks more than 97% of harsh UV.
- Plenty of pocket space for daily necessities.
- Low-profile waistband sits comfortably under hip belts and harnesses.
- Elasticised cuffs and tapered legs offer foot visibility when climbing.
- Trim fit wears close to the body without being restrictive.
The finished inseam measurement of the garment.
The Ultraviolet Protection Factor rating indicates how effective a fabric is at blocking out solar ultraviolet radiation.
|40-50+ (Blocks ~97.5% of UVA/UVB)|
How to measure
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.
- Measure inner leg from crotch to just below the ankle bone.