Arc'teryx Zeta SL Gore-Tex Pants - Men's
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Keep your legs dry in stormy weather. These light waterproof pants are a worthy addition to your backcountry wardrobe. Hike through the storm in the alpine, perfect your J-stroke in a canoe, or walk through a rain-soaked meadow. They pack down nicely into your backpack and keep you comfortable no matter what adventure you're on.
- 40 denier nylon ripstop face fabric is light and packable, but strong.
- GORE-TEX® Paclite Plus technology ensures you stay dry and out of the wind.
- 3/4 length polyurethane coated YKK® RC zippers open from thigh to ankle.
- Articulated fit through the knees improves comfort when you're moving.
- Waist closes with a zippered fly, snap closure and adjustable webbing.
- Reinforced insteps increase durability at the cuffs.
- Trim fit.
|Technology||GORE-TEX Paclite Plus|
|Face fabric||40-denier ripstop nylon|
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Water-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
|Waterproof with fully taped seams|
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
|Venting||¾-length waterproof leg zips|
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.
How to measure
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.
- Measure inner leg from crotch to just below the ankle bone.
- Short inseam
- Measure inner leg from crotch to just below the ankle bone. Not all styles available in 'short'.
- Tall inseam
- Measure inner leg from crotch to just below the ankle bone. If your leg length exceeds the regular inseam measurement on this chart, pick a 'tall' size if available. Not all pants are offered in 'tall' sizes.