Room for the backcountry essentials plus a few luxuries. On pampered alpine missions and multi-day coastal hikes, this backpack takes you there and back again with a grin. The flexible suspension system allows the load to pivot as you move, so you stay balanced on uneven terrain. Roomy internal compartments keep you organized in hostels or huts, and everything in between. And with tool attachments, a rain cover and easy-access pockets, you're ready for whatever the journey throws your way.
- FreeFloat suspension system is light, dynamic and breathable in a female-specific fit.
- 3D Comfort Cradle system allows the hipbelt to pivot as you walk, improving balance on uneven terrain.
- Adjustable shoulder harness customizes the pack to your torso length.
- Sliding sternum strap with an integrated whistle.
- Access from top and full length U-zipper makes packing and unpacking quick and easy.
- Floating lid and spindrift collar accommodates different size loads.
- Stretch mesh shove-it pocket fits a shell jacket and secures with single buckle.
- Side stretch pocket and 2 compression straps.
- 2 zippered hipbelt pockets keep small personal items handy.
- Bottom compression straps reduce volume or hold extra gear.
- Shockcord and webbing loops let you attached poles or tools.
- Sunglass QuickStow system holds your shades without scratching them.
- Integrated rain cover is removable and stows in a zippered pocket.
- Interior Nano connect toggles let you attach a Nano 14 daypack (sold separately).
- Maximum recommended load: 23kg.
|Main fabric||210-denier ripstop nylon|
|Secondary fabric||210-denier HT ripstop nylon|
The location of all access points into the main compartment of the pack.
Some pack lids can be adjusted to compensate for overloaded packs, or even removed, and some removeable lids have tuck-away hipbelts that allow youto use them as a waistpack.
|Ventilated back panel||Yes|
Adjustable shoulder harness
An adjustable harness lets you change the height of the shoulder straps to fit your specific back length.
The hipbelt and/or shoulder straps of the pack are designed to move, pivot or flex to follow your body’s movements. Each brand uses their own technology.
Size restrictions vary among airlines. Just to be sure, check with your carrier for their specific restrictions.