A staple in every mountaineer's gear closet. This pack is engineered for technical objectives and alpine epics. The tried and true top loading design has a single buckle closure to ensure your alpine transitions are fast and efficient. Every detail is about your gear, with a place to carry tools and skis, strap on a coiled rope, and wear comfortably over a harness. At 28 liters, it's sized for all day alpine missions that might start (and finish) at dark-o'clock.
- Construction combines 100-denier and 210-denier nylon for a strong and lightweight design.
- FusionLite suspension system sheds snow and is durable, with removable HDPE framesheet.
- EVA shoulder straps are light, snow-shedding and flexible.
- Bungee cord holds bulky gear like crampons or snow pickets.
- Top loading design with a single buckle closure is fuss-free with gloves on.
- Rope strap lets you secure a coiled rope under the lid.
- Interior zippered pocket keeps you personal items secure.
- Tool attachments with aluminum details securely attach your tools.
- Reinforced side loops hold skis in A-frame configuration.
- Removable webbing hipbelt doesn't interfere with a harness.
- Gear loops on removable hipbelt pads.
- Stripped weight for S/M: 603g.
- Recommended max load: 13.6kg.
- S/M fits torso length about 45cm M/L fits 50cm and longer.
|Main fabric||100-denier nylon|
|Secondary fabric||210-denier nylon|
The location of all access points into the main compartment of the pack.
Some pack lids can be adjusted to compensate for overloaded packs, or even removed, and some removeable lids have tuck-away hipbelts that allow youto use them as a waistpack.
|Carries||Skis - A-frame|