The quintessential pack for the ambitious alpinist. Made for moving on rock, snow and ice, this pack is built for mixed alpine routes, and maybe the occasional bivy. A classic top loader, it closes with a single aluminum buckle, so your alpine transitions stay efficient. Its gear-hauling features let you A-frame skis, attach tools or strap on a coiled rope. All while fitting comfortably over your harness. At 38L, it suits long approaches that start (and probably end) by the light of a headlamp, or technical objectives that demand a full gear arsenal.
- Construction combines 100-denier and 210-denier nylon for a strong and lightweight design.
- FusionLite suspension system sheds snow and is durable, with removable HDPE framesheet.
- EVA shoulder straps are light, snow-shedding and flexible.
- Bungee cord holds bulky gear like crampons or snow pickets.
- Top loading design with a single buckle closure is fuss-free with gloves on.
- Rope strap lets you secure a coiled rope under the lid.
- Interior zippered pocket keeps you personal items secure.
- Tool attachments with aluminum details securely attach your tools.
- Reinforced side loops hold skis in A-frame configuration.
- Removable webbing hipbelt doesn't interfere with a harness.
- Gear loops on removable hipbelt pads.
- Stripped weight (S/M) 630g.
- Recommended max load: 13.6kg.
- S/M fits torso length about 45.7cm M/L fits 50.8cm.
|Main fabric||100-denier nylon|
|Secondary fabric||210-denier nylon|
The location of all access points into the main compartment of the pack.
Some pack lids can be adjusted to compensate for overloaded packs, or even removed, and some removeable lids have tuck-away hipbelts that allow youto use them as a waistpack.
|Ventilated back panel||No|
|Carries||Skis - A-frame|