Travel or trail, work or weekend. This little pack is happy to go anywhere. And at 20L, it's that perfect size for boarding a plane, hitting your local trail, or sprinting for the bus. Built for versatility, the zippered sleeve pulls off a double act as a laptop compartment or a hydration sleeve. Just the right number of pockets make this your go-to bag on every trip, every weekend, and every weekday.
- Perforated foam harness gives a nice balance of comfort and support.
- Adjustable sternum strap takes tension off the shoulders.
- Separate zippered sleeve holds a laptop or a hydration bladder (sold separately).
- Zippered top accessory pocket keeps personal items secure.
- Front stretch mesh pocket closes with a buckle, with room for a rain shell.
- Dual side stretch mesh pockets increase your storage options.
- Loop attachment lets you clip on a bike light or carabiner.
- Removable webbing hipbelt.
|Main fabric||210-denier nylon|
|Secondary fabric||420-denier nylon|
The location of all access points into the main compartment of the pack.
|Ventilated back panel||No|
Size restrictions vary among airlines. Just to be sure, check with your carrier for their specific restrictions.