For those who prefer life off the grid. Sized for multi-day trekking, this backpack is adjustable and breathable, plus the carrying system is specifically engineered for females. Roomy internal compartments hold essentials (and even a few luxuries) for your backcountry life. Need a snack but don't want to take your pack off? Trail-access side pockets are easy to access without breaking your stride. If the weather breaks, the integrated rain cover is ready to protect your load from the onslaught.
- VersaFit suspension is light, adjustable and breathable in a female-specific fit.
- Adjustable shoulder harness lets you customize the pack to your torso length.
- Sternum strap slides up or down with an integrated whistle in the buckle.
- Access from top and bottom makes packing and unpacking quick and easy.
- Floating lid and spindrift collar accommodates different size loads.
- Stretch mesh expanding shove-it pocket fits a shell jacket and secures with single buckle.
- Each side has a trail access stretch pocket and 2 compression straps.
- 2 zippered hipbelt pockets keep small personal items handy.
- Bottom compression straps reduce volume or hold extra gear.
- Shock cord and tool loops let you attached poles or tools.
- Integrated rain cover is removable and stows in a zippered pocket.
- Interior Nano connect toggles let you attach a Nano 14 daypack (sold separately).
- Maximum recommended load: 23kg.
|Main fabric||210-denier ripstop polyester|
|Secondary fabric||600-denier polyester|
The location of all access points into the main compartment of the pack.
Some pack lids can be adjusted to compensate for overloaded packs, or even removed, and some removeable lids have tuck-away hipbelts that allow youto use them as a waistpack.
|Ventilated back panel||Yes|
Adjustable shoulder harness
An adjustable harness lets you change the height of the shoulder straps to fit your specific back length.
The hipbelt and/or shoulder straps of the pack are designed to move, pivot or flex to follow your body’s movements. Each brand uses their own technology.
Size restrictions vary among airlines. Just to be sure, check with your carrier for their specific restrictions.