Keen Wild Sky Mid Waterproof Backpacking Boots - Men's
Shop with confidence. If it’s not working out, you can return it (consumables, undergarments and swimwear excluded).
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
This comfortable and technical boot is ready to take on the next trail, no matter the lenght. The mid-height upper and nylon board-lasted construction stabilize feet when a carrying heavy pack, while the cushioning midsole wicking liner keep feet happy on shorter, more casual hikes. Splash through puddles or mud without getting wet feet thanks to the waterproof leather and waterproof-breathable membrane bootie.
- Keen.Dry waterproof-breathable membrane.
- KonnectFit heel-lock system holds feet securely.
- Removable PU insole with under-arch support.
- PU midsole has a full-length nylon layer to stabilize feet in variable terrain.
- Non-marking Keen.All-Terrain rubber sole has 5mm lugs.
Rubber on the toe and around the boot improves durability. It can also increase grip while scrambling.
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.
|Product sustainability||Leather Working Group leather|
How to measure
- Foot length
- Use a ruler to measure the tracing off your foot from the front of your longest toe to the back of your heel.