Keen SOLR Sandals - Women's
Free store pickup
Order online, get it at your local MEC. It couldn’t be easier.
Shop with confidence. If it’s not working out, you can return it (consumables, undergarments and swimwear excluded).
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
When you need serious traction in water, slip on these amphibious sandals and get ready to get wet. The SOLR sole has zoned siping to help it stick to the slick terrain you find in at the sea, ocean, lake and river (hence the name).
- Durable TPU upper with protective rubber toe cap.
- Webbing, made from recycled plastic bottles.
- Quick-lock lace system locks your foot securely in place.
- EVA footbed supports your arches for all-day wear.
- Compression-moulded EVA midsole balances comfort and cushioning.
- Non-marking Aquagrip rubber with siping for grip on wet and slippery surfaces.
|Product sustainability||Recycled content|
How to measure
- Foot length
- Use a ruler to measure the tracing off your foot from the front of your longest toe to the back of your heel.