Zamberlan 1111 Aspen Gore-Tex RR Backpacking Boots - Men's
Shop with confidence. If it’s not working out, you can return it (consumables, undergarments and swimwear excluded).
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
These hiking and backpacking boots are ready to take on rugged trails. Thick Tuscan leather holds your feet in place and the rubber toe cap and heel add durability in high-wear areas. Vibram® Curcuma outsole sticks where you strike and won’t give out during downhill braking. Built-in GORE-TEX® booties provide waterproofness with breathability.
- Uppers are Zamberlan Hydrobloc full-grain leather, treated for water repellency and durability.
- GORE-TEX Performance Comfort membrane is thermo-sealed into a bootie then fixed to the upper and glued to the midsole.
- Flex panels improve ankle mobility for a more natural stride.
- 3mm PE insoles control flexibility and distribute load.
- Rubber toe cap adds protection from rocks and other trail debris.
- Polyurethane midsoles cushion feet for comfort and feel stiff and stable on rough terrain.
- Vibram® rubber outer sole with multi-directional lugs provides good traction on a variety of surfaces.
|Upper material||Full-grain leather|
Rubber on the toe and around the boot improves durability. It can also increase grip while scrambling.
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.
How to measure
- Foot length
- Use a ruler to measure the tracing off your foot from the front of your longest toe to the back of your heel.