Zamberlan 205 Stroll Gore-Tex Light Trail Shoes - Men's
Free store pickup
Order online, get it at your local MEC. It couldn’t be easier.
Shop with confidence. If it’s not working out, you can return it (consumables, undergarments and swimwear excluded).
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Pull on grip and water-protection when heading out for strolls on the trail or around the block. These light trail shoes have a full Gore-Tex bootie to keep your feet dry through dewy grass or a light shower. The cushioned midsole and MegaGrip rubber keep your feet happy and secure in slippery or uneven trails.
- Suede upper has a water-resistant Hydrobloc treatment.
- Gore-Tex Extended Comfort waterproof-breathable membrane keeps water out.
- PU toe and heel protection adds durability in high-wear areas.
- EVA midsole cushions and supports feet in uneven terrain.
- Vibram® MegaGrip outsole is lightweight and grippy for traction in wet and dry terrain.
Rubber on the toe and around the boot improves durability. It can also increase grip while scrambling.
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.