Zamberlan 900 Rolle Evo 2 Gore-Tex Hiking Boots - Men's
- Available online
- Find in store
Shop with confidence. If it’s not working out, you can return it (consumables, undergarments and swimwear excluded).
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
From the West Coast Trail to the Sentier du Fjord Trail to the Camino de Santiago, these boots keep your feet protected and supported where ever your hike or trek. Flex panels and a lowered back lock your foot in while allowing for a natural flex. The cushioning midsole keeps your feet stable, even when carrying moderate loads and the sticky Vibram rubber sole provides mountain goat-like sure-footedness.
- Perwanger® leather upper has a Hydrobloc® finish for water-resistance and durability.
- Waterproof-breathable GORE-TEX® membrane is thermo-sealed into a bootie, fixed to the upper and glued to the midsole.
- Flex panels improve ankle mobility for a more natural stride.
- PU toe cap adds durability and toe protection.
- Low-density polyurethane wedge midsole cushions and promotes a natural heel to toe transfer.
- Vibram® Curcuma outsole provides durable traction in a variety of terrain.
Rubber on the toe and around the boot improves durability. It can also increase grip while scrambling.
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.
How to measure
- Foot length
- Use a ruler to measure the tracing off your foot from the front of your longest toe to the back of your heel.