Zamberlan 2094 Rosa Gore-Tex Backpacking Boots - Women's
Free store pickup
Order online, get it at your local MEC. It couldn’t be easier.
Shop with confidence. If it’s not working out, you can return it (consumables, undergarments and swimwear excluded).
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Lightweight and soft, the Rosa backpacking boots are packed with comfort features so you can focus on your natural surroundings while in the backcountry. Elastic gussets and soft fabric collars hold your feet securely and comfortably in place, and the Gore-Tex booties provide waterproofness with breathability.
- Perwanger® leather uppers have a Hydrobloc® finish for water-resistance and durability.
- Waterproof-breathable GORE-TEX® membrane is thermo-sealed into a bootie, fixed to the upper and glued to the midsole.
- Cushioned collars are comfortable around your ankles.
- Full rand for greater durability in high-wear areas.
- EVA midsoles for stability and comfort.
- Vibram® Star Trek rubber outsoles excel in steep technical terrain for grip and braking.
Rubber on the toe and around the boot improves durability. It can also increase grip while scrambling.
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.
How to measure
- Foot length
- Use a ruler to measure the tracing off your foot from the front of your longest toe to the back of your heel.