Zamberlan 333 Frida Gore-Tex Hiking Boots - Women's
Free store pickup
Order online, get it at your local MEC. It couldn’t be easier.
Shop with confidence. If it’s not working out, you can return it (consumables, undergarments and swimwear excluded).
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Light and soft boots for kilometer after kilometer of hiking or trekking through mixed terrain. These flexible boots allow your foot to move naturally for maximum comfort. They're lined for waterproofness with breathability, with a grippy rubber sole for a sure step on rough trails.
- One-piece suede upper has a water-resistant Hydrobloc treatment.
- GORE-TEX® Extended Comfort waterproof-breathable membrane keeps water out.
- Removable footbeds add a layer of comfort underfoot.
- EVA midsole provides lightweight cushion and support.
- Outsoles are Vibram® Bacon for traction on the trail.
Rubber on the toe and around the boot improves durability. It can also increase grip while scrambling.
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.
How to measure
- Foot length
- Use a ruler to measure the tracing off your foot from the front of your longest toe to the back of your heel.