The North Face Fanorak - Youths
Shop with confidence. If it’s not working out, you can return it (consumables, undergarments and swimwear excluded).
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Is it an anorak? It is a fanny pack? It's both! This lightweight pullover-style windbreaker protects stuffs into its own kangaroo pocket to convert it to a fanny pack while the sun is out.
- Recycled polyester with WindWall® technology and a DWR finish offer protection from the elements.
- UPF 50 blocks more than 95% of harsh UV.
- Drawstring hood and elastic cuffs cinch tight against the weather.
- Elasticised cuffs and hem.
- Fanny has removable straps and a zippered external pocket.
Measured in grams per square metre (gsm). The larger the number, the heavier and thicker the garment.
|Face fabric||Recycled polyester|
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Water-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.
The Ultraviolet Protection Factor rating indicates how effective a fabric is at blocking out solar ultraviolet radiation.
|40-50+ (Blocks ~97.5% of UVA/UVB)|
|Product sustainability||Recycled content|
How to measure
- Stand with back straight; measure from highest point on head to floor.
- Measure fullest circumference, keeping tape up under arms and across shoulder blades.
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.