Merrell Moab 2 Vent Light Trail Shoes - Women's
Free store pickup
Order online, get it at your local MEC. It couldn’t be easier.
Shop with confidence. If it’s not working out, you can return it (consumables, undergarments and swimwear excluded).
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
These shoes provide support and and athletic feel for cruising over trails. They are breathable and have cooling ventilation that's welcome in warmer weather.
- Uppers are breathable mesh and suede.
- Closed-cell foam bellows tongue keeps keeps out debris.
- Protective rubber toe cap.
- Removable contoured EVA footbed.
- EVA midsoles with moulded nylon shanks and shock absorbing Air Cushion heel.
- Vibram TC5+ rubber outsole with 5mm lugs.
|Ideal for||Day hiking|
Rubber on the toe and around the boot improves durability. It can also increase grip while scrambling.
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.
How to measure
- Foot length
- Use a ruler to measure the tracing off your foot from the front of your longest toe to the back of your heel.