Merrell MQM Flex 2 Mid Gore-Tex Invisible Fit Light Trail Shoes - Men's
- Available online
- Find in store
Shop with confidence. If it’s not working out, you can return it (consumables, undergarments and swimwear excluded).
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Blast up to the lookout before the crowd catches up. The low-profile MQM Flex 2 mid-height trail shoes look like a hiking boot but have the soul of an ultra-athletic trail runner, so you can get into your hiking flow state fast. The midsole has grooves to support your natural stride, even on technical terrain.
- Ballistic mesh upper with bellows tongue, and TPU overlays for durability.
- GORE-TEX® waterproof-breathable membrane is bonded to upper using InvisibleFit technology to reduce overall weight.
- Removable KineticFit™ Base supportive insole.
- FlexConnect EVA midsole with shock absorbing Air Cushion in the heel.
- Rock plate underfoot pad offers additional protection.
- Grippy Quantum Grip™ rubber outsole with 5mm lugs.
|Weight||752g (9 Medium)|
|Ideal for||Day hiking|
Rubber on the toe and around the boot improves durability. It can also increase grip while scrambling.
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.
How to measure
- Foot length
- Use a ruler to measure the tracing off your foot from the front of your longest toe to the back of your heel.