Cannondale 2020 SuperSix EVO Carbon Ultegra Bicycle - Unisex
- Not available online
- Find in store
Available in stores only or by calling 1.888.847.0770 to order with free in-store pickup
Bikes are covered by MEC's Rocksolid Guarantee and Bike Service Agreement.
Buy a new bike, get free adjustments and minor maintenance for a year at any MEC bike shop.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
The ride to lead your pack. This full carbon frame will have you riding in the slipstream and rolling through turns with total freedom. Unhindered by weight, your connection to the road is unbelievably smooth, keeping you agile and ready to sprint. With beautiful aerodynamics and performance components, you can commit to a high cadence on charged solo sessions, or let your team mates draft you on group rides. It supports you in an aggressive riding posture, so you're ready for that perfect moment to break away, leaving the peloton behind.
- BallisTec full carbon frame offers the ultimate ride feel that is smooth, stiff and ultralight.
- BallisTec carbon fibre fork dampens vibration from the road.
- Internal cabling keeps the frame aerodynamic and sleek looking.
- Aggressive geometry puts riders in the right position for peak performance potential.
- Cannondale 2 crank with FSA chain rings provides a light but powerful stroke.
- Shimano Ultegra brakes provide crisp control and precise feathering.
- Shimano Ultegra derailleurs and shifters give prompt and smooth gear changes.
- Shimano HG601 chain is ultra low friction for optimal power transfer.
- Carbon rims create stiff and efficient contact with the road.
- Vittoria Rubino Pro tires are tubeless-ready.
|Ideal for||Performance and race road cycling|
|Stem||Cannondale 2 6061 31.8mm|
|Seatpost||HollowGram 27 KNOT|
|Handlebars||Cannondale 2 7050 Compact|
|Grips/tape||Cannondale Grip Bar Tape w/ gel|
Mechanical disc brakes are more powerful than rim brakes, but less powerful than hydraulic brakes.
|Shimano Ultegra (hydraulic disc)|
|Brake levers||Shimano Ultegra|
|Derailleur (front)||Shimano Ultegra|
|Derailleur (rear)||Shimano Ultegra|
|Crank + rings||Cannondale 1 BB30a FSA 52-36T|
|Bottom bracket||Cartridge bearing|
The hub affects a bike’s rolling efficiency. Internally geared hubs require significantly less maintenance.
Cassettes with a smaller range allow you to go faster; a bigger range makes climbing hills easier.
|Shimano 105 11-speed 11-32T|
|Spokes||Formula Grand Forza|
|Tires||Vittoria Rubino Pro 700 x 25|
|Saddle||Prologo Nago RS|
How to measure
- Standover (J)
- Distance from the ground surface to the top of the top tube. Measured at the mid-point of the top tube, or where the rider would be standing when straddling the bike. This measurement should be 2-3cm shorter than your inseam.