Cannondale 2020 SuperSix EVO Carbon Ultegra Bicycle - Unisex
- Available online
- Find in store
Bikes are covered by MEC's Rocksolid Guarantee and Bike Service Agreement.
Buy a new bike, get free adjustments and minor maintenance for a year at any MEC bike shop.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Please note, it may take us longer than usual to fulfill bike orders due to current measures. Expected delivery is 10 to 15 business days.
Ships within Canada only. Does not ship to PO boxes, rural or remote locations. Call 1.888.847.0770 to confirm shipping to non-urban areas. Additional fees may apply, but in-store pickup is always free.
Take the lead on the road. In beautiful carbon construction, this performance road bike gives you total freedom. With a sublime Shimano Ultegra groupset, you can commit to a high cadence and fast pace on every ride. Its aggressive geometry supports efficient climbing and full-out sprinting, so you're always primed to reach your peak potential.
- BallisTec Carbon frame and carbon fork, with agressive road bike geometry.
- 2x11 drive train pairs 50-34T chain rings with an 11-32T cassette.
- Shimano Ultegra groupset.
- Hydraulic disc brakes.
- Shimano HG601 chain.
- Carbon rims.
- 700x30c tires (tubeless ready).
- Wheel sensor pairs with your phone via the free Cannondale app and uses Garmin™ technology to record your rides, provide your: time, speed, distance, calories, etc. and it even tells you about your carbon offset. The app also provides reminders for needed services, tracks service history and more.
- Wheel sensor works with ANT+® or Bluetooth® and uses an easily replaceable 2032 battery that lasts more than a year.
- Bikes are covered by MEC's Rocksolid Guarantee and Bike Service Agreement. You can bring your bike to any MEC Bike Shop for free adjustments and minor maintenance for two years after purchase.
|Weight||8.2kg (54 cm)|
|Ideal for||Performance and race road cycling|
|Stem||Cannondale 2 6061 31.8mm|
|Seatpost||HollowGram 27 KNOT|
|Handlebars||Cannondale 2 7050 Compact|
|Grips/tape||Cannondale Grip Bar Tape w/ gel|
Mechanical disc brakes are more powerful than rim brakes, but less powerful than hydraulic brakes.
|Shimano Ultegra (hydraulic disc)|
|Brake levers||Shimano Ultegra|
|Derailleur (front)||Shimano Ultegra|
|Derailleur (rear)||Shimano Ultegra|
|Crank + rings||Cannondale 1 BB30a FSA 52-36T|
|Bottom bracket||Cartridge bearing|
The hub affects a bike’s rolling efficiency. Internally geared hubs require significantly less maintenance.
Cassettes with a smaller range allow you to go faster; a bigger range makes climbing hills easier.
|Shimano 105 11-speed 11-32T|
|Spokes||Formula Grand Forza|
|Tires||Vittoria Rubino Pro 700 x 25|
|Saddle||Prologo Nago RS|
How to measure
- Standover (J)
- Distance from the ground surface to the top of the top tube. Measured at the mid-point of the top tube, or where the rider would be standing when straddling the bike. This measurement should be 2-3cm shorter than your inseam.