Cannondale 2020 Synapse Tiagra Bicycle - Unisex
- Not available online
- Find in store
Available in stores only or by calling 1.888.847.0770 to order with free in-store pickup
Bikes are covered by MEC's Rocksolid Guarantee and Bike Service Agreement.
Buy a new bike, get free adjustments and minor maintenance for a year at any MEC bike shop.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
A bike for the long haul. With an endurance-focused design, the Synapse family from Cannondale serves riders who love long rides. You can schedule all-day road time, and skip the post-session sore neck or shoulders. With smooth componentry, you'll have no problem keeping up with Sunday morning group rides. Performance level design makes this a reliable road machine for fondos, mass rides, or faster-than-car commuting.
- Endurance-focused geometry reduces strain on your neck and shoulders for long rides.
- Aluminum frame with carbon fork is stiff, efficient and light with good vibration dampening.
- Compact crank is light with a versatile 2x10 speed gear range.
- Shimano Tiagra shifters smoothly change your gears and keep your hands on the brakes.
- Shimano Tiagra derailleurs reliably and precisely move the chain.
- Mechanical disc brakes give responsive control in dry or damp conditions.
- Stiff double-wall alloy rims are stiff and nimble on the road.
- 700 x 28 tires balance comfort and performance.
|Frame||Cannondale SmartForm C2 Alloy aluminum|
|Handlebars||Alloy 25.4 mm|
|Grips/tape||Cannondale Grip Bar Tape w/ gel|
Mechanical disc brakes are more powerful than rim brakes, but less powerful than hydraulic brakes.
|ProMax Decoder R (mechanical disc)|
|Brake levers||Shimano Tiagra|
|Derailleur (front)||Shimano Tiagra|
|Derailleur (rear)||Shimano Tiagra|
|Crank + rings||FSA Omega 50-34T|
|Bottom bracket||FSA Cartridge|
The hub affects a bike’s rolling efficiency. Internally geared hubs require significantly less maintenance.
Cassettes with a smaller range allow you to go faster; a bigger range makes climbing hills easier.
|Shimano HG500 10-speed 11-34T|
|Tires||Vittoria Zaffiro 700 x 28|
|Saddle||Cannondale Stage Ergo|
How to measure
- Standover (J)
- Distance from the ground surface to the top of the top tube. Measured at the mid-point of the top tube, or where the rider would be standing when straddling the bike. This measurement should be 2-3cm shorter than your inseam.