Cannondale 2020 Synapse Tiagra Bicycle - Unisex
- Available online
- Find in store
Bikes are covered by MEC's Rocksolid Guarantee and Bike Service Agreement.
Buy a new bike, get free adjustments and minor maintenance for a year at any MEC bike shop.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Please note, it may take us longer than usual to fulfill bike orders due to current measures. Expected delivery is 14 to 21 business days.
Ships within Canada only. Does not ship to PO boxes, rural or remote locations. Call 1.888.847.0770 to confirm shipping to non-urban areas. Additional fees may apply, but in-store pickup is always free.
A bike for the long haul. In an endurance-focused design, the Synapse family from Cannondale serves riders who love long rides. You can schedule all-day road time, and skip the post-session sore neck or shoulders. Spec'd to perform, this is a reliable road machine for fondos, mass rides, or faster-than-car commuting.
- Smartform C2 alloy frame and carbon fork, with endurance road bike geometry.
- 2x10 drive train pairs 50-34T chain rings with an 11-34T cassette.
- Shimano Tiagra groupset with an FSA compact crank.
- Mechanical disc brakes.
- KMC X10EL chain.
- Double-wall alloy rims.
- 700x28c clincher tires.
- Bikes are covered by MEC's Rocksolid Guarantee and Bike Service Agreement. You can bring your bike to any MEC Bike Shop for free adjustments and minor maintenance for a year after purchase.
|Weight||10.4kg (54 cm)|
|Frame||Cannondale SmartForm C2 Alloy aluminum|
|Handlebars||Alloy 25.4 mm|
|Grips/tape||Cannondale Grip Bar Tape w/ gel|
Mechanical disc brakes are more powerful than rim brakes, but less powerful than hydraulic brakes.
|ProMax Decoder R (mechanical disc)|
|Brake levers||Shimano Tiagra|
|Derailleur (front)||Shimano Tiagra|
|Derailleur (rear)||Shimano Tiagra|
|Crank + rings||FSA Omega 50-34T|
|Bottom bracket||FSA Cartridge|
The hub affects a bike’s rolling efficiency. Internally geared hubs require significantly less maintenance.
Cassettes with a smaller range allow you to go faster; a bigger range makes climbing hills easier.
|Shimano HG500 10-speed 11-34T|
|Tires||Vittoria Zaffiro 700 x 28|
|Saddle||Cannondale Stage Ergo|
How to measure
- Standover (J)
- Distance from the ground surface to the top of the top tube. Measured at the mid-point of the top tube, or where the rider would be standing when straddling the bike. This measurement should be 2-3cm shorter than your inseam.