Covering everything from nasty weather to so-so weather, this 3-in1 jacket keeps the smaller set warm and dry. Using the same technology found on the grown up’s jacket, the Stormy Rain Triclimate® jacket combines a rain shell and fleece that can be worn on their own or together. A great option for outings on days that can serve up anything from a brisk wind to a full on rain shower.
- Triclimate 3-in-1 design has you covered for everything from cold, to wet, to cold and wet.
- 2-layer DryVent™ waterproof breathable rain shell has been fully seam sealed and has a DWR finish to keep tiny explorers dry.
- Rain shell has a light polyester mesh lining for improved comfort and breathability when just wearing the shell.
- Snap-in fleece liner is cozy and warm.
- Low-profile hood has a brim to keep rain out of little faces.
- Velcro® hand pockets keep small hands warm and must-haves safe.
- Elasticized cuffs and hem keep the warm in and the cold out.
- Standard fit.
|Face fabric||70-denier nylon|
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Water-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
|Waterproof with fully taped seams|
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.
|Additional feature(s)||3-in-1 jacket system|