Cannondale 2020 Topstone Carbon Ultegra RX 2 Bicycle - Unisex
Bikes are covered by MEC's Rocksolid Guarantee and Bike Service Agreement.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Please note, it may take us longer than usual to fulfill bike orders due to current measures. Expected delivery is 14 to 21 business days.
Ships within Canada only. Does not ship to PO boxes, rural or remote locations. Call 1.888.847.0770 to confirm shipping to non-urban areas. Additional fees may apply, but in-store pickup is always free.
Mix up your riding regimen. From silky pavement to gravel roads, this ride revels in all of it. With a gorgeous Ultegra groupset, it's efficient and smooth on the climb, but nimble and punchy in the dirt. The frame features the Kingpin suspension system, for a buttery back-road experience. Weird but wonderful, this is the bike for experimental commuters, gravel racers and dirt-loving roadies.
- BallisTec Carbon frame and carbon fork, with efficient gravel bike geometry.
- Kingpin suspension for 30mm of vertical compliance, without lateral compliance.
- 2x11 drive train pairs 46-30T chain rings with an 11-34T cassette.
- Shimano Ultegra groupset.
- Hydraulic disc brakes with 160mm rotors.
- Shimano HyperGlide 11-speed chain.
- Double-wall alloy rims (tubeless ready).
- 700x37c tires.
- Wheel sensor pairs with your phone via the free Cannondale app and uses Garmin™ technology to record your rides, provide your: time, speed, distance, calories, etc. and it even tells you about your carbon offset. The app also provides reminders for needed services, tracks service history and more.
- Wheel sensor works with ANT+® or Bluetooth® and uses an easily replaceable 2032 battery that lasts more than a year.
- Bikes are covered by MEC's Rocksolid Guarantee and Bike Service Agreement. You can bring your bike to any MEC Bike Shop for free adjustments and minor maintenance for two years after purchase.
|Stem||Cannondale 2 6061 31.8mm|
|Handlebars||Cannondale C3 Compact 6061|
|Grips/tape||Cannondale Grip Bar Tape w/ gel|
Mechanical disc brakes are more powerful than rim brakes, but less powerful than hydraulic brakes.
|Shimano Ultegra (hydraulic disc)|
|Brake levers||Shimano Ultegra|
|Derailleur (front)||Shimano Ultegra|
|Derailleur (rear)||Shimano Ultegra RX|
|Crank + rings||Cannondale 1 BB30a FSA 46-30T|
|Bottom bracket||Cartridge bearing|
The hub affects a bike’s rolling efficiency. Internally geared hubs require significantly less maintenance.
Cassettes with a smaller range allow you to go faster; a bigger range makes climbing hills easier.
|Shimano 105 11-speed 11-34T|
|Rims||WTB KOM Light i23 TCS|
|Tires||WTB Riddler TCS Light 700 x 37|
|Saddle||Fabric Scoop Radius Elite|
How to measure
- Standover (J)
- Distance from the ground surface to the top of the top tube. Measured at the mid-point of the top tube, or where the rider would be standing when straddling the bike. This measurement should be 2-3cm shorter than your inseam.