Cannondale Synapse Carbon 105 Bicycle - Women's
Unavailable online. Check your local store for availability.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Extend your ride. In full carbon, this bike strikes a delicate balance of performance and endurance. Spec'd with Shimano 105, the workhorse of groupsets, it's ideal for competitive riders as a training rig. Or it's the one-true-love bike for roadies searching for an all-round performer. From group rides to charity challenges, this bike is a thing of beauty, and it doesn't disappoint.
- BallisTec Carbon frame and carbon fork, with endurance road bike geometry.
- Women's specific features: Women's saddle and slim-width handlebars.
- 2x11 drive train pairs 50-34T chain rings with an 11-34T cassette.
- Shimano 105 groupset.
- Hydraulic disc brakes.
- Shimano HG601 chain.
- Stiff double-wall alloy rims.
- 700x30c clincher tires.
- Bikes are covered by MEC's Rocksolid Guarantee and Bike Service Agreement. You can bring your bike to any MEC Bike Shop for free adjustments and minor maintenance for two years after purchase.
|Stem||Cannondale 3 6061 31.8mm|
|Seatpost||Cannondale 3 6061 Alloy|
|Handlebars||Cannondale C3 Compact 6061|
|Grips/tape||Cannondale Grip Bar Tape w/ gel|
Mechanical disc brakes are more powerful than rim brakes, but less powerful than hydraulic brakes.
|Shimano 105 (hydraulic disc)|
|Brake levers||Shimano 105|
|Derailleur (front)||Shimano 105|
|Derailleur (rear)||Shimano 105|
|Crank + rings||Cannondale 1 BB30a FSA 50-34T|
|Bottom bracket||Cartridge bearing|
The hub affects a bike’s rolling efficiency. Internally geared hubs require significantly less maintenance.
Cassettes with a smaller range allow you to go faster; a bigger range makes climbing hills easier.
|Shimano 105 11-speed 11-34T|
|Tires||Vittoria Zaffiro Pro 700 x 30|
|Saddle||Fabric Scoop Women's Sport|
How to measure
- Standover (J)
- Distance from the ground surface to the top of the top tube. Measured at the mid-point of the top tube, or where the rider would be standing when straddling the bike. This measurement should be 2-3cm shorter than your inseam.