A reversible jacket that brings some serious cozy comfort to the smaller set. With a wind blocking side and a soft fleecy side, the Infant Reversible Breezeway Wind Jacket gives you options.
- Shell uses a lightweight recycled polyester with WindWall® technology and a DWR finish to protect from the elements.
- Lined with a soft polyester fleece.
- Reversible design can be a fun for styling and is a nice option for unexpected spills.
- UPF 50 blocks more than 95% of harsh UV.
- Low-profile hood keeps little noggins warm.
- Elastic piping at the hood, cuffs and hem helps keep the cozy in.
- Standard fit wears just like it should.
|Ideal for||Casual wear|
|Type||Fleece-lined wind shell|
|Face fabric||50-denier recycled polyester|
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Water-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.
The Ultraviolet Protection Factor rating indicates how effective a fabric is at blocking out solar ultraviolet radiation.
|40-50+ (Blocks ~97.5% of UVA/UVB)|
|Product sustainability||Recycled content|