Cannondale 2020 CAADX 105 Bicycle - Unisex
- Available prices $2200.00
- Not available online
- Find in store
Available in stores only or by calling 1.888.847.0770 to order with free in-store pickup
Bikes are covered by MEC's Rocksolid Guarantee and Bike Service Agreement.
Buy a new bike, get free adjustments and minor maintenance for a year at any MEC bike shop.
Price match guarantee
Find a lower price within 30 days? We’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
With racing geometry, quality Shimano 105 components and Cannondale's cutting edge alloy frame technology, the CAADX makes a great first 'cross bike, pit bike or all-surface explorer. Long recognized as the industry leader in developing no-compromise, race-ready aluminum frames, Cannondale uses carefully shaped tubing joined by double pass welds to create a lightweight frame that's responsive, compliant and up for the demands of cyclocross racing. The frame has expanded clearance for tires up to 37mm wide; great for riders looking to dip their toe into the world of gravel riding. Powerful hydraulic disc brakes and a clever removable fender mount also make this a good year-round super-commuter option for those who want to inject some performance into their daily rides.
- Aluminum frame, built with Cannondale's unmatched expertise in creating lightweight, high-performance alloy frames.
- Smartform C2 frame features refined butting, precisely controlled tube shapes and high-quality double pass welds.
- Performance-focused geometry is shared with Cannondale's top level cyclocross race frames for a balance of traction, stability and quick handling.
- Tapered steerer and head tube offers solid, precise steering at a reduced weight.
- SAVE micro-suspension improves traction and comfort through radically-shaped, shock-absorbing seatstays and chainstays.
- FSA Omega crank with cyclocross-standard 46T and 36T rings.
- 11-34T 11-speed rear cassette allows for smooth shifts and provides options for steep grades.
- Shimano 105 components provide race-level performance at an exceptional price point.
- Hydraulic disc brakes provide excellent stopping power and modulation, even in wet and muddy conditions.
- Flat-mount brake calipers are low profile, lightweight and easy to adjust.
- Frame has enough clearance for regulation cross tires and beyond, up to 37mm.
- Removable seat stay fender mount allows for easy mounting when you need a fender, and a clean look when you don't.
- Schwalbe CX Comp 700 x 35mm tires are tough and fast-rolling on asphalt, hardpack and gravel.
- Bikes are covered by MEC's Rocksolid Guarantee and Bike Service Agreement. You can bring your bike to ay MEC bike shop for free adjustments and minor maintenance for a year after purchase.
|Frame||Cannondale CAADX SmartForm C2 Alloy aluminum|
|Fork||Cannondale Ultra X Disc carbon|
|Stem||Cannondale C3 6061 31.8mm 7°|
|Seatpost||Cannondale C3 6061 Alloy 27.2 x 350mm|
|Headset||CAADX Si 25mm|
|Handlebars||Cannondale C3 Compact 6061|
|Grips/tape||Cannondale Grip Bar Tape w/ gel|
Mechanical disc brakes are more powerful than rim brakes, but less powerful than hydraulic brakes.
|Shimano 105 (hydraulic disc)|
|Brake levers||Shimano 105|
|Derailleur (front)||Shimano 105|
|Derailleur (rear)||Shimano 105|
|Crank + rings||FSA Omega 46-36T|
|Hub (front)||Formula RX-512|
The hub affects a bike’s rolling efficiency. Internally geared hubs require significantly less maintenance.
Cassettes with a smaller range allow you to go faster; a bigger range makes climbing hills easier.
|Shimano 105 11-speed 11-34T|
|Tires||Schwalbe CX Comp 700 x 35|
|Saddle||Cannondale Stage CX|
How to measure
- Standover (J)
- Distance from the ground surface to the top of the top tube. Measured at the mid-point of the top tube, or where the rider would be standing when straddling the bike. This measurement should be 2-3cm shorter than your inseam.