Cannondale CAADX 105 Bicycle - Unisex
Unavailable online. Check your local store for availability.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
The CAADX makes a great first 'cross bike, pit bike or all-surface explorer. With a durable groupset, it's an extra cool commuter option for those who want to inject performance into their daily rides.
- Smartform C2 alloy frame, with performance cyclocross geometry.
- 2x11 drive train pairs 46-36T chain rings with an 11-34T cassette.
- Shimano 105 groupset.
- Hydraulic disc brakes.
- Frame clearance for tires up to 37c.
- Removable seat stay fender mount.
- 700x35c clincher tires.
- Bikes are covered by MEC's Rocksolid Guarantee and Bike Service Agreement. You can bring your bike to any MEC bike shop for free adjustments and minor maintenance for two years after purchase.
|Frame||Cannondale CAADX SmartForm C2 Alloy aluminum|
|Fork||Cannondale Ultra X Disc carbon|
|Stem||Cannondale C3 6061 31.8mm 7°|
|Seatpost||Cannondale C3 6061 Alloy|
|Headset||CAADX Si 25mm|
|Handlebars||Cannondale C3 Compact 6061|
|Grips/tape||Cannondale Grip Bar Tape w/ gel|
Mechanical disc brakes are more powerful than rim brakes, but less powerful than hydraulic brakes.
|Shimano 105 (hydraulic disc)|
|Brake levers||Shimano 105|
|Derailleur (front)||Shimano 105|
|Derailleur (rear)||Shimano 105|
|Crank + rings||FSA Omega 46-36T|
|Hub (front)||Formula RX-512|
The hub affects a bike’s rolling efficiency. Internally geared hubs require significantly less maintenance.
Cassettes with a smaller range allow you to go faster; a bigger range makes climbing hills easier.
|Shimano 105 11-speed 11-34T|
|Tires||Schwalbe CX Comp 700 x 35|
|Saddle||Cannondale Stage CX|
How to measure
- Standover (J)
- Distance from the ground surface to the top of the top tube. Measured at the mid-point of the top tube, or where the rider would be standing when straddling the bike. This measurement should be 2-3cm shorter than your inseam.