Cannondale Habit Carbon 2 Bicycle - Unisex
This item can be purchased through our Service Centre. Please call 1.888.847.0770 to purchase this item.
Unavailable online. Check your local store for availability.
Bikes are covered by MEC's Rocksolid Guarantee and Bike Service Agreement.
Buy a new bike, get free adjustments and minor maintenance for a year at any MEC bike shop.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Your jack of all trails. Efficient on the uphill and forgiving on the downhill, the Habit Carbon 2 eats trails for breakfast and then goes back for brunch. With full suspension, you can jump into a mixed bag of terrain. From all day missions to quick post-work sessions, this 29er is ready to mix it up.
- Carbon and SmartForm C1 alloy frame, with a slack headtube angle and versatile trail geometry.
- RockShox Pike Select+ RC suspension fork, with 140mm of travel.
- RockShox Select Deluxe+ RT rear shock, with 130mm of travel.
- 1x12 drive train pairs a 30T chain ring with a 10-50T cassette.
- SRAM Eagle GX and X01 groupset, with Truvativ Stylo crank.
- Hydraulic disc brakes.
- SRAM Eagle XX1 chain.
- Dropper seat post.
- Front tire: Maxxis Minion DHF 29 x 2.5 (tubeless ready).
- Rear tire: Maxxis High Roller II 29 x 2.3 (tubeless ready).
- Bikes are covered by MEC's Rocksolid Guarantee and Bike Service Agreement. You can bring your bike to any MEC bike shop for free adjustments and minor maintenance for two years after purchase.
|Ideal for||Trail riding|
|Frame||BallisTec Carbon front triangle with Smartform C1 Alloy swingarm|
|Fork||RockShox Pike Select+ RC|
|Rear shock||RockShox Select Deluxe+ RT|
|Seatpost||Cannondale DownLow Dropper|
|Grips/tape||Fabric Funguy Lock-on|
Mechanical disc brakes are more powerful than rim brakes, but less powerful than hydraulic brakes.
|SRAM G2 RSC (hydraulic disc)|
|Brake levers||SRAM G2 RSC|
|Shifters||SRAM GX Eagle|
|Derailleur (rear)||SRAM X01 Eagle|
|Crank + rings||Truvativ Stylo 7K DUB 30T|
|Bottom bracket||SRAM Pressfit DUB|
The hub affects a bike’s rolling efficiency. Internally geared hubs require significantly less maintenance.
Cassettes with a smaller range allow you to go faster; a bigger range makes climbing hills easier.
|SRAM XG 1275 GX Eagle 12-speed 10-50T|
|Chain||SRAM Eagle XX1|
|Rims||Stan's NoTubes ARCH MK3|
|Saddle||Fabric Scoop Shallow Elite|
How to measure
- Standover (J)
- Distance from the ground surface to the top of the top tube. Measured at the mid-point of the top tube, or where the rider would be standing when straddling the bike. This measurement should be 2-3cm shorter than your inseam.