Cannondale 2020 Habit 3 Bicycle - Women's
Bikes are covered by MEC's Rocksolid Guarantee and Bike Service Agreement.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Please note, it may take us longer than usual to fulfill bike orders due to current measures. Expected delivery is 14 to 21 business days.
Ships within Canada only. Does not ship to PO boxes, rural or remote locations. Call 1.888.847.0770 to confirm shipping to non-urban areas. Additional fees may apply, but in-store pickup is always free.
Tap into your trail potential. This mountain machine combines full suspension with 29er wheels to set you up for success up, over or down your chosen objective. Its velvety shocks smooth out your descent from top to bottom when it's time to drive downhill. Built for trail versatility, it's efficient for climbing and forgiving when you let gravity kick in.
- SmartForm C1 alloy frame, with a slack headtube angle and versatile trail geometry.
- RockShox Recon RL suspension fork, with 130mm of travel.
- RockShox Deluxe Select rear shock.
- 1x11 drive train pairs a 30T chain ring with an 11-46T cassette.
- Shimano SLX groupset, with Race Face Ride Cinch crankset.
- Hydraulic disc brakes, with 180mm rotors.
- KMC X11 chain.
- Wheel size: 27.5 (XS) and 29 (S & M).
- Maxxis Ardent 27.5/29 x 2.4 tires.
- Bikes are covered by MEC's Rocksolid Guarantee and Bike Service Agreement. You can bring your bike to any MEC bike shop for free adjustments and minor maintenance for two years after purchase.
|Frame||Cannondale SmartForm C1 Alloy aluminum|
|Fork||RockShox Recon SL|
|Rear shock||RockShox Deluxe Select|
|Stem||Cannondale 3 6061 31.8mm|
|Seatpost||Cannondale 3 6061 Alloy 31.6 x 350mm|
|Handlebars||Cannondale 3 Riser 780mm 31.8mm|
|Grips/tape||Fabric Funguy Lock-on|
Mechanical disc brakes are more powerful than rim brakes, but less powerful than hydraulic brakes.
|Shimano MT200 (hydraulic disc)|
|Brake levers||Shimano MT200 Disc|
|Derailleur (rear)||Shimano SLX|
|Crank + rings||Race Face Ride Cinch 30T|
|Bottom bracket||RaceRace Outboard BB|
|Hub (front)||Shimano MT400|
The hub affects a bike’s rolling efficiency. Internally geared hubs require significantly less maintenance.
Cassettes with a smaller range allow you to go faster; a bigger range makes climbing hills easier.
|Sunrace 11-speed 11-46T|
|Rims||WTB STX i23 TCS|
|Tires||Maxxis Ardent 29 x 2.4|
|Saddle||Cannondale Stage 3 Ergo W|
How to measure
- Standover (J)
- Distance from the ground surface to the top of the top tube. Measured at the mid-point of the top tube, or where the rider would be standing when straddling the bike. This measurement should be 2-3cm shorter than your inseam.