Cannondale Habit Carbon 3 Bicycle - Unisex
Free store pickup
Order online, get it at your local MEC. It couldn’t be easier.
Bikes are covered by MEC's Rocksolid Guarantee and Bike Service Agreement.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
One bike to ride them all. A true trail generalist, this mountain machine combines full FOX suspension with 29er wheels to set you up for success up, over or down your chosen objective. Its light carbon front triangle puts all day missions back on the roster. This stoke-worthy ride is nicely efficient for climbing and forgiving when you let gravity kick in.
- Carbon and SmartForm C1 alloy frame, with a slack headtube angle and versatile trail geometry.
- FOX Float Performance 34 suspension fork, with 140mm of travel.
- FOX Float Performance DPS (3 pos), with 120mm of travel.
- 1x12 drive train pairs a 30T chain ring with a 10-50T cassette.
- SRAM Eagle GX and NX groupset, with Truvativ Stylo crank.
- Hydraulic disc brakes.
- SRAM Eagle NX chain.
- Dropper seat post.
- Front tire: Maxxis Minion DHF 29 x 2.5 (tubeless ready).
- Rear tire: Maxxis High Roller II 29 x 2.3 (tubeless ready).
- Bikes are covered by MEC's Rocksolid Guarantee and Bike Service Agreement. You can bring your bike to any MEC bike shop for free adjustments and minor maintenance for two years after purchase.
|Ideal for||Trail riding|
|Frame||BallisTec Carbon front triangle with Smartform C1 Alloy swingarm|
|Fork||Fox Float 34 Performance|
|Rear shock||Fox Float Performance DPS EVOL 3 pos|
|Seatpost||Cannondale DownLow Dropper|
|Grips/tape||Fabric Funguy Lock-on|
Mechanical disc brakes are more powerful than rim brakes, but less powerful than hydraulic brakes.
|SRAM Guide R (hydraulic disc)|
|Brake levers||SRAM Guide R|
|Shifters||SRAM NX Eagle|
|Derailleur (rear)||SRAM GX Eagle|
|Crank + rings||Truvativ Stylo 6K DUB 30T|
|Bottom bracket||SRAM Pressfit DUB|
The hub affects a bike’s rolling efficiency. Internally geared hubs require significantly less maintenance.
Cassettes with a smaller range allow you to go faster; a bigger range makes climbing hills easier.
|SRAM PG 1230 Eagle 12-speed 10-50T|
|Chain||SRAM Eagle NX|
|Rims||Stan's NoTubes ARCH S1|
|Saddle||Fabric Scoop Shallow Sport|
How to measure
- Standover (J)
- Distance from the ground surface to the top of the top tube. Measured at the mid-point of the top tube, or where the rider would be standing when straddling the bike. This measurement should be 2-3cm shorter than your inseam.