Cannondale 2020 Habit 5 Bicycle - Unisex
Bikes are covered by MEC's Rocksolid Guarantee and Bike Service Agreement.
Buy a new bike, get free adjustments and minor maintenance for a year at any MEC bike shop.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Please note, it may take us longer than usual to fulfill bike orders due to current measures. Expected delivery is 14 to 21 business days.
Ships within Canada only. Does not ship to PO boxes, rural or remote locations. Call 1.888.847.0770 to confirm shipping to non-urban areas. Additional fees may apply, but in-store pickup is always free.
Seek out the ebbs and flows of the trail. Efficient for climbing and capable for descents, this trail bike digs it all. SRAM's Eagle SX groupset is a solid performer, with powerful pedalling and no-nonsense gear changes. An extra-special ingredient in this rig is the RockShox 35 Gold RL, a durable, capable fork for taking drops and descents confidently. 29er wheels have the rolling momentum to charge over rock gardens and let it rip when the way opens up.
- SmartForm C1 alloy frame, with a slack headtube angle and versatile trail geometry.
- RockShox 35 Gold RL suspension fork, with 140mm of travel.
- FOX Float Performance (3-pos) rear shock, with 130mm of travel.
- 1x12 drive train pairs a 30T chain ring with an 11-50T cassette.
- SRAM Eagle SX groupset, with SRAM X1-1000 crankset.
- Hydraulic disc brakes, with 180mm rotors.
- Dropper seat post.
- SRAM Eagle SX chain.
- Front tire: Maxxis Minion DHF 29 x 2.5 (tubeless ready).
- Rear tire: Maxxis Minion DHR 29 x 2.3 (tubeless ready).
- Bikes are covered by MEC's Rocksolid Guarantee and Bike Service Agreement. You can bring your bike to any MEC bike shop for free adjustments and minor maintenance for two years after purchase.
|Ideal for||Trail riding|
|Frame||Cannondale SmartForm C1 Alloy aluminum|
|Fork||RockShox 35 Gold RL|
|Rear shock||Fox Float Performance 3 Pos|
|Stem||Cannondale 3 6061 31.8mm|
|Handlebars||Cannondale 3 Riser 780mm 31.8mm|
|Grips/tape||Fabric Funguy Lock-on|
Mechanical disc brakes are more powerful than rim brakes, but less powerful than hydraulic brakes.
|Shimano MT200 (hydraulic disc)|
|Brake levers||Shimano MT200 Disc|
|Shifters||SRAM SX Eagle|
|Derailleur (rear)||SRAM SX Eagle|
|Crank + rings||SRAM X1-1000 Eagle DUB 30T|
|Bottom bracket||DUB BSA|
|Hub (front)||Shimano MT400|
The hub affects a bike’s rolling efficiency. Internally geared hubs require significantly less maintenance.
Cassettes with a smaller range allow you to go faster; a bigger range makes climbing hills easier.
|SRAM PG 1210 SX Eagle 12-speed 11-50T|
|Chain||SRAM Eagle SX|
|Rims||WTB STX i23 TCS|
|Tires||Maxxis Minion DHF 27.5 x 2.5|
|Saddle||Cannondale Stage 3|
How to measure
- Standover (J)
- Distance from the ground surface to the top of the top tube. Measured at the mid-point of the top tube, or where the rider would be standing when straddling the bike. This measurement should be 2-3cm shorter than your inseam.