The North Face Short Sleeve Class V Water T-Shirt - Boys' - Youths
- Available online
- Find in store
Shop with confidence. If it’s not working out, you can return it (consumables, undergarments and swimwear excluded).
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
When sun is forecast, protect sensitive skin with this lightweight tee. It blocks more than 98% of harsh UV, and dries quickly, so your little swimmer never gets the chance to feel chilly.
- Polyester spandex blend has enough stretch to a wriggling child.
- UPF 50+ blocks more than 98% of harsh UV.
- FlashDry™ treatment improves wicking and reduces dry time.
- Raglan sleeves offer freedom to paddle or swim.
Measured in grams per square metre (gsm). The larger the number, the heavier and thicker the garment.
The Ultraviolet Protection Factor rating indicates how effective a fabric is at blocking out solar ultraviolet radiation.
|40-50+ (Blocks ~97.5% of UVA/UVB)|
|Made in||El Salvador|
How to measure
- Stand with back straight; measure from highest point on head to floor.
- Measure fullest circumference, keeping tape up under arms and across shoulder blades.
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.