The North Face High Class V Water Shorts - Boys' - Youths
- Available online
- Find in store
Shop with confidence. If it’s not working out, you can return it (consumables, undergarments and swimwear excluded).
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Lightweight water shorts with excellent UV protection for lots of fun in the sun. They dry out quickly when on land, so your kids never get the chance to feel chilly.
- Polyester blend has a soft peached inner.
- UPF 50+ blocks more than 98% of harsh UV.
- FlashDry™ treatment improves wicking and reduces dry time.
- DWR finish sheds spills and keeps the shorts cleaner longer.
- Velcro fly and snap front closure.
- Encased elastic waistband slips on easily.
- Mesh patch pocket with a Velcro® closure.
Measured in grams per square metre (gsm). The larger the number, the heavier and thicker the garment.
|Fabric content||100% polyester|
The Ultraviolet Protection Factor rating indicates how effective a fabric is at blocking out solar ultraviolet radiation.
|40-50+ (Blocks ~97.5% of UVA/UVB)|
How to measure
- Stand with back straight; measure from highest point on head to floor.
- Measure fullest circumference, keeping tape up under arms and across shoulder blades.
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.