Cannondale 2020 F-Si Carbon 3 Bicycle - Unisex
Free store pickup
Order online, get it at your local MEC. It couldn’t be easier.
Bikes are covered by MEC's Rocksolid Guarantee and Bike Service Agreement.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Please note, it may take us longer than usual to fulfill bike orders due to current measures. Expected delivery is 14 to 21 business days.
Ships within Canada only. Does not ship to PO boxes, rural or remote locations. Call 1.888.847.0770 to confirm shipping to non-urban areas. Additional fees may apply, but in-store pickup is always free.
Ride farther and faster. This cross-country bike shows you the meaning of speed. The weird-looking fork is nothing but wonderful, cutting grams while still giving 100mm of travel. Spec'd with SRAM's delightful GX Eagle groupset, it's efficient on climbs and smooth on descents. Chase your friends or just challenge yourself, either way this rig is ready to roll.
- BallisTec Carbon frame with directional carbon layup, with fast and efficient XC geometry.
- Cannondale Lefty Ocho suspension fork, with 100mm of travel.
- 1x12 drive train pairs a 34T chain ring with an 11-50T cassette.
- SRAM GX Eagle groupset.
- Hydraulic disc brakes.
- SRAM GX Eagle chain.
- Carbon seat post.
- Tubeless ready wheelset.
- 29x2.25 inch tires.
- Bikes are covered by MEC's Rocksolid Guarantee and Bike Service Agreement. You can bring your bike to any MEC bike shop for free adjustments and minor maintenance for two years after purchase.
|Ideal for||Cross-country riding|
|Fork||Cannondale Lefty Ocho|
|Stem||Cannondale 3 6061 31.8mm|
|Handlebars||Cannondale 2 Flat 2014 Alloy 760mm 31.8mm|
Mechanical disc brakes are more powerful than rim brakes, but less powerful than hydraulic brakes.
|SRAM Level T (hydraulic disc)|
|Brake levers||SRAM Level T|
|Shifters||SRAM GX Eagle|
|Derailleur (rear)||SRAM GX Eagle|
|Crank + rings||Truvativ Stylo 6K DUB 34T|
|Bottom bracket||SRAM Pressfit DUB|
|Hub (front)||Stan's Neo|
The hub affects a bike’s rolling efficiency. Internally geared hubs require significantly less maintenance.
Cassettes with a smaller range allow you to go faster; a bigger range makes climbing hills easier.
|SRAM PG 1230 Eagle 12-speed 10-50T|
|Chain||SRAM Eagle GX|
|Rims||Stan's NoTubes Crest MK3|
|Tires||Schwalbe Racing Ray 29 x 2.25|
|Saddle||Fabric Scoop Flat Elite|
How to measure
- Standover (J)
- Distance from the ground surface to the top of the top tube. Measured at the mid-point of the top tube, or where the rider would be standing when straddling the bike. This measurement should be 2-3cm shorter than your inseam.