Cannondale 2020 Cujo 2 Bicycle - Unisex
Bikes are covered by MEC's Rocksolid Guarantee and Bike Service Agreement.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Sorry, this product is no longer available
Instant triumph on the trails. With 27.5 inch wheels, this hardtail bike aces tight turns without slagging over logs. The low gear range gives you some breathing room even when you hit a loose section or a steep climb.
- SmartForm C2 alloy frame, with stable hardtail geometry.
- RockShox Judy Silver TK suspension fork, with 120mm of travel.
- 1x12 drive train pairs a 30T chain ring with an 11-50T cassette.
- SRAM SX Eagle groupset.
- Hydraulic disc brakes.
- SRAM Eagle SX chain.
- Dropper seat post.
- 27.5x2.8 inch tires.
- Bikes are covered by MEC's Rocksolid Guarantee and Bike Service Agreement. You can bring your bike to any MEC bike shop for free adjustments and minor maintenance for a year after purchase.
|Ideal for||Mountain biking|
|Frame||Cannondale SmartForm C2 Alloy aluminum|
|Fork||RockShox Judy Silver TK|
Mechanical disc brakes are more powerful than rim brakes, but less powerful than hydraulic brakes.
|Shimano MT200 (hydraulic disc)|
|Brake levers||Shimano MT200 Disc|
|Shifters||SRAM SX Eagle|
|Derailleur (rear)||SRAM SX Eagle|
|Crank + rings||SRAM SX Eagle 30T|
|Bottom bracket||Truvativ Power Spline|
The hub affects a bike’s rolling efficiency. Internally geared hubs require significantly less maintenance.
Cassettes with a smaller range allow you to go faster; a bigger range makes climbing hills easier.
|SRAM PG 1210 SX Eagle 12-speed 11-50T|
|Chain||SRAM Eagle SX|
|Rims||WTB STX i35|
|Tires||WTB Ranger Comp 27.5 x 2.8|
|Saddle||Cannondale Stage 3|
How to measure
- Standover (J)
- Distance from the ground surface to the top of the top tube. Measured at the mid-point of the top tube, or where the rider would be standing when straddling the bike. This measurement should be 2-3cm shorter than your inseam.