Cannondale 2020 Trail Tango 3 Bicycle - Women's
Bikes are covered by MEC's Rocksolid Guarantee and Bike Service Agreement.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Sorry, this product is no longer available
When your happy place is a muddy trail. Stable geometry keeps you balanced on rough sections, with a good angle of attack to roll over obstacles. Its wide gear range lets you power up hills and then put some distance behind you when the trail opens up.
- SmartForm C3 alloy frame, with stable hardtail geometry.
- Women's specific features: Women's saddle and narrow handlebars.
- SR Suntour XCM-RL suspension fork, with 100mm of travel.
- 2x9 drive train pairs 36-22T chain rings with an 11-36T cassette.
- Shimano Altus groupset, with FSA Alpha crankset.
- Hydraulic disc brakes.
- KMC X9 chain.
- Alloy seat post.
- Wheel size: 27.5 (XS) and 29 (S-L).
- 29x2.25 inch tires.
- Bikes are covered by MEC's Rocksolid Guarantee and Bike Service Agreement. You can bring your bike to any MEC bike shop for free adjustments and minor maintenance for a year after purchase.
|Frame||Cannondale SmartForm C3 Alloy aluminum|
|Fork||SR Suntour XCM RL|
|Grips/tape||Cannondale Dual Density|
Mechanical disc brakes are more powerful than rim brakes, but less powerful than hydraulic brakes.
|Shimano MT200 (hydraulic disc)|
|Brake levers||Shimano MT200 Disc|
|Derailleur (front)||Shimano Altus|
|Derailleur (rear)||Shimano Acera|
|Crank + rings||FSA Alpha Drive 36-22T|
|Bottom bracket||Cartridge bearing|
The hub affects a bike’s rolling efficiency. Internally geared hubs require significantly less maintenance.
Cassettes with a smaller range allow you to go faster; a bigger range makes climbing hills easier.
|Sunrace 9-speed 11-36T|
|Tires||WTB Ranger Comp 27.5/29 x 2.25|
|Saddle||Cannondale Stage 3 Ergo W|
How to measure
- Standover (J)
- Distance from the ground surface to the top of the top tube. Measured at the mid-point of the top tube, or where the rider would be standing when straddling the bike. This measurement should be 2-3cm shorter than your inseam.