The North Face Class V Water Short - Girls' - Children
- Available online
- Find in store
Shop with confidence. If it’s not working out, you can return it (consumables, undergarments and swimwear excluded).
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Lightweight water shorts that make fun in the sun more about the fun and less about the sun. Thanks to a UPF rating of 50+ the Class V Water shorts block more than 98% of harsh UV. And, the soft peached polyester dries quickly, so your swimmers never gets the chance to feel chilly.
- Peached polyester blend is soft and has a comfortable stretch.
- UPF 50+ blocks more than 98% of harsh UV.
- FlashDry™ treatment improves wicking and reduces drying times.
- DWR finish shrugs off rogue waves and keeps these shorts cleaner longer.
- Encased elastic waistband slips on easily.
- Rear pocket with a Velcro® closure.
Measured in grams per square metre (gsm). The larger the number, the heavier and thicker the garment.
|Fabric content||100% polyester|
The Ultraviolet Protection Factor rating indicates how effective a fabric is at blocking out solar ultraviolet radiation.
|40-50+ (Blocks ~97.5% of UVA/UVB)|
How to measure
- Stand with back straight; measure from highest point on head to floor.
- Measure fullest circumference, keeping tape up under arms and across shoulder blades.
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.