The North Face Class V Water Shorts - Girls' - Youths
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Lightweight water shorts that make fun in the sun more about the fun and less about the sun. Thanks to a UPF rating of 50+ the Class V Water shorts block more than 98% of harsh UV. And, the soft peached polyester dries quickly, so your swimmers never gets the chance to feel chilly.
- Peached polyester blend is soft and has a comfortable stretch.
- UPF 50+ blocks more than 98% of harsh UV.
- FlashDry™ treatment improves wicking and reduces drying times.
- DWR finish shrugs off rogue waves and keeps these shorts cleaner longer.
- Encased elastic waistband slips on easily.
- Rear pocket with a Velcro® closure.
Measured in grams per square metre (gsm). The larger the number, the heavier and thicker the garment.
|Fabric content||100% polyester|
The Ultraviolet Protection Factor rating indicates how effective a fabric is at blocking out solar ultraviolet radiation.
|40-50+ (Blocks ~97.5% of UVA/UVB)|
How to measure
- Stand with back straight; measure from highest point on head to floor.
- Measure fullest circumference, keeping tape up under arms and across shoulder blades.
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.