Cannondale 2020 Trail 3 Bicycle - Unisex
- Available online
- Find in store
Bikes are covered by MEC's Rocksolid Guarantee and Bike Service Agreement.
Buy a new bike, get free adjustments and minor maintenance for a year at any MEC bike shop.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Please note, it may take us longer than usual to fulfill bike orders due to current measures. Expected delivery is 14 to 21 business days.
Ships within Canada only. Does not ship to PO boxes, rural or remote locations. Call 1.888.847.0770 to confirm shipping to non-urban areas. Additional fees may apply, but in-store pickup is always free.
Time to cover some distance. This bike is built to hoof it on the trail. A larger wheelsize gives you an aggressive angle of attack when it's time to bump over something. Steep or loose sections won't put you off, because the low gear range gives you all the mechanical advantage you need. Tubeless ready tires make trail-side self assistance super-fast, so you can get straight back to riding.
- SmartForm C2 alloy frame, with stable hardtail geometry.
- RockShox Judy Silver TK suspension fork, with 120mm of travel.
- 1x12 drive train pairs a 30T chain ring with an 11-50T cassette.
- SRAM SX Eagle groupset.
- Hydraulic disc brakes.
- SRAM Eagle SX chain.
- Alloy seat post.
- Wheel size: 27.5 (XS) and 29 (S-XXL).
- 29x2.3 inch tires.
- Wheel sensor pairs with your phone via the free Cannondale app and uses Garmin™ technology to record your rides, provide your: time, speed, distance, calories, etc. and it even tells you about your carbon offset. The app also provides reminders for needed services, tracks service history and more.
- Wheel sensor works with ANT+® or Bluetooth® and uses an easily replaceable 2032 battery that lasts more than a year.
- Bikes are covered by MEC's Rocksolid Guarantee and Bike Service Agreement. You can bring your bike to any MEC bike shop for free adjustments and minor maintenance for a year after purchase.
|Frame||Cannondale SmartForm C2 Alloy aluminum|
|Fork||RockShox Judy Silver TK|
|Stem||Cannondale 3 with Intellimount 31.8mm|
Mechanical disc brakes are more powerful than rim brakes, but less powerful than hydraulic brakes.
|Shimano MT200 (hydraulic disc)|
|Brake levers||Shimano MT200 Disc|
|Shifters||SRAM SX Eagle|
|Derailleur (rear)||SRAM SX Eagle|
|Crank + rings||SRAM SX Eagle 30T|
|Bottom bracket||Truvativ Power Spline|
The hub affects a bike’s rolling efficiency. Internally geared hubs require significantly less maintenance.
Cassettes with a smaller range allow you to go faster; a bigger range makes climbing hills easier.
|SRAM PG 1210 SX Eagle 12-speed 11-50T|
|Chain||SRAM Eagle SX|
|Rims||WTB STX i23 TCS|
|Tires||WTB Breakout Comp 27.5/29 x 2.3|
|Saddle||Cannondale Stage 3|
How to measure
- Standover (J)
- Distance from the ground surface to the top of the top tube. Measured at the mid-point of the top tube, or where the rider would be standing when straddling the bike. This measurement should be 2-3cm shorter than your inseam.