Cannondale 2020 Trail 3 Bicycle - Unisex
- Available prices $1500.00
- Not available online
- Find in store
Available in stores only or by calling 1.888.847.0770 to order with free in-store pickup
Bikes are covered by MEC's Rocksolid Guarantee and Bike Service Agreement.
Buy a new bike, get free adjustments and minor maintenance for a year at any MEC bike shop.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Time to cover some distance. This bike is built to hoof it on the trail. Its wider wheelbase improves your balance on the sketchy bits. And the larger wheel size gives you an aggressive angle of attack when it's time to bump yourself over something. Steep or loose sections won't put you off, because the cranks and massive rear gear range give you all the mechanical advantage you need. Tubeless ready tires make trail-side self assistance super-fast, so you can get straight back to riding.
- SmartForm C2 alloy frame features Cannondale's industry-leading aluminum frame-building techniques for outstanding weight and ride feel.
- Hardtail geometry keeps your ride efficient, especially when climbing hills.
- Internal cable routing keeps shift and brake cables tidy.
- RockShox Judy Silver TK fork absorbs shock with 120mm of travel.
- SRAM SX Eagle crankset gives you lots of power on hills or loose sections.
- Shimano MT200 hydraulic disc brakes for powerful all-conditions braking.
- SRAM SX Eagle shifters for rapid response gearing.
- SRAM SX Eagle rear derailleur gives reliable gear changes.
- SRAM Eagle SX chain for durable smooth drive power.
- Cannondale wheel sensor.
- Wheel size: 27.5 (XS) and 29 (S-XXL).
- 27.5/29 x 2.3in tires give good traction with lower resistance.
- Bikes are covered by MEC's Rocksolid Guarantee and Bike Service Agreement. You can bring your bike to any MEC bike shop for free adjustments and minor maintenance for a year after purchase.
|Frame||Cannondale SmartForm C2 Alloy aluminum|
|Fork||RockShox Judy Silver TK|
|Stem||Cannondale 3 with Intellimount 31.8mm|
Mechanical disc brakes are more powerful than rim brakes, but less powerful than hydraulic brakes.
|Shimano MT200 (hydraulic disc)|
|Brake levers||Shimano MT200 Disc|
|Shifters||SRAM SX Eagle|
|Derailleur (rear)||SRAM SX Eagle|
|Crank + rings||SRAM SX Eagle 30T|
|Bottom bracket||Truvativ Power Spline|
The hub affects a bike’s rolling efficiency. Internally geared hubs require significantly less maintenance.
Cassettes with a smaller range allow you to go faster; a bigger range makes climbing hills easier.
|SRAM PG 1210 SX Eagle 12-speed 11-50T|
|Chain||SRAM Eagle SX|
|Rims||WTB STX i23 TCS|
|Tires||WTB Breakout Comp 27.5/29 x 2.3|
|Saddle||Cannondale Stage 3|
How to measure
- Standover (J)
- Distance from the ground surface to the top of the top tube. Measured at the mid-point of the top tube, or where the rider would be standing when straddling the bike. This measurement should be 2-3cm shorter than your inseam.