Cannondale 2020 Trail Tango 5 Bicycle - Women's
Bikes are covered by MEC's Rocksolid Guarantee and Bike Service Agreement.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Sorry, this product is no longer available
This capable hardtail mountain bike is ready to rip through mud, dust, and whatever the trail throws your way. With 29er wheels, you'll roll over obstacles with confidence and fly down flat trails with more efficiency. Its stable geometry and wider wheelbase keeps you balanced, so you stay in control. Versatile gearing and hydraulic disc brakes make this bike a fun companion for your trail adventures.
- SmartForm C3 alloy frame, with stable hardtail geometry.
- Women's specific features: Women's saddle and narrow handlebars.
- SR Suntour M3030 suspension fork, with 75mm of travel.
- 3x7 drive train pairs 42-34-24T chain rings with an 11-34T cassette.
- Shimano groupset, with Pro Wheel crankset.
- Hydraulic disc brakes.
- KMC Z51 chain.
- Alloy seat post.
- 29x2.25 inch tires.
- Bikes are covered by MEC's Rocksolid Guarantee and Bike Service Agreement. You can bring your bike to any MEC bike shop for free adjustments and minor maintenance for a year after purchase.
|Frame||Cannondale SmartForm C3 Alloy aluminum|
|Fork||SR SunTour M3030|
|Grips/tape||Cannondale Ergo Fitness Dual Density Lock-on|
Mechanical disc brakes are more powerful than rim brakes, but less powerful than hydraulic brakes.
|Tektro HD-M285 (hydraulic disc)|
|Brake levers||Shimano EZ-Fire EF41|
|Shifters||Shimano EZ-Fire EF41|
|Derailleur (front)||Shimano TY300|
|Derailleur (rear)||Shimano TX800|
|Crank + rings||Pro Wheel aluminum 42-34-24T|
The hub affects a bike’s rolling efficiency. Internally geared hubs require significantly less maintenance.
Cassettes with a smaller range allow you to go faster; a bigger range makes climbing hills easier.
|Sunrace 7-speed 11-34T|
|Tires||WTB Ranger Comp 27.5/29 x 2.25|
|Saddle||Cannondale Stage 2|
How to measure
- Standover (J)
- Distance from the ground surface to the top of the top tube. Measured at the mid-point of the top tube, or where the rider would be standing when straddling the bike. This measurement should be 2-3cm shorter than your inseam.