Cannondale 2020 Trail 5 Bicycle - Unisex
- Available prices $950.00
- Not available online
- Find in store
Available in stores only or by calling 1.888.847.0770 to order with free in-store pickup
Bikes are covered by MEC's Rocksolid Guarantee and Bike Service Agreement.
Buy a new bike, get free adjustments and minor maintenance for a year at any MEC bike shop.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
When your happy place is a muddy trail. As long as there's dirt, this trusty trail pal will go anywhere with you. Stable geometry and a wide wheel base keep you balanced on rough sections. And a larger wheel radius gives you a good angle of attack to roll over obstacles. With a nice wide gear range, you can power up hills and then put some serious distance behind you when the trail opens up.
- SmartForm C3 alloy frame features Cannondale's industry-leading aluminum framebuilding techniques for outstanding weight and ride feel.
- SR Suntour XCM-RL fork absorbs shock with 100mm of travel.
- FSA Alpha Drive crankset gives a versatile 2x9 speed gear range.
- Shimano MT200 hydraulic disc brakes for powerful all-conditions braking.
- Shimano Altus shifters give crisp and response gearing.
- Shimano Altus front and Shimano Acera rear derailleurs for reliable gear changes.
- KMC X9 chain for durable smooth drive power.
- Aluminum rims for a stiff but light ride.
- Wheel size: 27.5 (XS) and 29 (S-L).
- 27.5/29 x 2.25in tires give good traction on loose surfaces.
- Bikes are covered by MEC's Rocksolid Guarantee and Bike Service Agreement. You can bring your bike to any MEC bike shop for free adjustments and minor maintenance for a year after purchase.
|Frame||Cannondale SmartForm C3 Alloy aluminum|
|Fork||SR Suntour XCM RL|
|Grips/tape||Cannondale Dual Density|
Mechanical disc brakes are more powerful than rim brakes, but less powerful than hydraulic brakes.
|Shimano MT200 (hydraulic disc)|
|Brake levers||Shimano MT200 Disc|
|Derailleur (front)||Shimano Altus|
|Derailleur (rear)||Shimano Acera|
|Crank + rings||FSA Alpha Drive 36-22T|
|Bottom bracket||Cartridge bearing|
The hub affects a bike’s rolling efficiency. Internally geared hubs require significantly less maintenance.
Cassettes with a smaller range allow you to go faster; a bigger range makes climbing hills easier.
|Sunrace 9-speed 11-36T|
|Tires||WTB Ranger Comp 27.5/29 x 2.25|
|Saddle||Cannondale Stage 3|
How to measure
- Standover (J)
- Distance from the ground surface to the top of the top tube. Measured at the mid-point of the top tube, or where the rider would be standing when straddling the bike. This measurement should be 2-3cm shorter than your inseam.