Cannondale 2020 Trail 5 Bicycle - Unisex
- Available online
- Find in store
Bikes are covered by MEC's Rocksolid Guarantee and Bike Service Agreement.
Buy a new bike, get free adjustments and minor maintenance for a year at any MEC bike shop.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Please note, it may take us longer than usual to fulfill bike orders due to current measures. Expected delivery is 10 to 15 business days.
Ships within Canada only. Does not ship to PO boxes, rural or remote locations. Call 1.888.847.0770 to confirm shipping to non-urban areas. Additional fees may apply, but in-store pickup is always free.
When your happy place is a muddy trail. Stable geometry keeps you balanced on rough sections, with a good angle of attack to roll over obstacles. Its wide gear range lets you power up hills and then put some distance behind you when the trail opens up.
- SmartForm C3 alloy frame, with stable hardtail geometry.
- SR Suntour XCM-RL suspension fork, with 100mm of travel.
- 2x9 drive train pairs 36-22T chain rings with an 11-36T cassette.
- Shimano Altus groupset, with FSA Alpha crankset.
- Hydraulic disc brakes.
- KMC X9 chain.
- Alloy seat post.
- Wheel size: 27.5 (XS) and 29 (S-L).
- 29x2.25 inch tires.
- Bikes are covered by MEC's Rocksolid Guarantee and Bike Service Agreement. You can bring your bike to any MEC bike shop for free adjustments and minor maintenance for a year after purchase.
|Frame||Cannondale SmartForm C3 Alloy aluminum|
|Fork||SR Suntour XCM RL|
|Grips/tape||Cannondale Dual Density|
Mechanical disc brakes are more powerful than rim brakes, but less powerful than hydraulic brakes.
|Shimano MT200 (hydraulic disc)|
|Brake levers||Shimano MT200 Disc|
|Derailleur (front)||Shimano Altus|
|Derailleur (rear)||Shimano Acera|
|Crank + rings||FSA Alpha Drive 36-22T|
|Bottom bracket||Cartridge bearing|
The hub affects a bike’s rolling efficiency. Internally geared hubs require significantly less maintenance.
Cassettes with a smaller range allow you to go faster; a bigger range makes climbing hills easier.
|Sunrace 9-speed 11-36T|
|Tires||WTB Ranger Comp 27.5/29 x 2.25|
|Saddle||Cannondale Stage 3|
How to measure
- Standover (J)
- Distance from the ground surface to the top of the top tube. Measured at the mid-point of the top tube, or where the rider would be standing when straddling the bike. This measurement should be 2-3cm shorter than your inseam.