Cannondale 2020 Trail 8 Bicycle - Unisex
- Available prices $625.00
- Not available online
- Find in store
Available in stores only or by calling 1.888.847.0770 to order with free in-store pickup
Bikes are covered by MEC's Rocksolid Guarantee and Bike Service Agreement.
Buy a new bike, get free adjustments and minor maintenance for a year at any MEC bike shop.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Get excited for your local trails. This trail bike's geometry keeps you balanced and stable, even when the road is looking a little rowdy. And a larger wheel radius keeps your momentum high, making it easier to roll over roots and rocks. With wide gearing and soft front suspension, you can handle hills, holes and everything in the middle. With this sporty rig at your side, the forecast calls for a mix of dust and mud, with 100% chance of fun.
- SmartForm C3 alloy frame features Cannondale's industry-leading aluminum framebuilding techniques for outstanding weight and ride feel.
- SR Suntour M3030 DS fork absorbs shock with 75mm of travel.
- Prowheel alloy crankset paired with a Sunrace cassette gives a wide 3x7 speed gear range.
- Tektro mechanical disc brakes with Shimano levers give good control in muddy or wet conditions.
- Shimano Easy-Fire shifters give crisp and response gearing.
- Shimano derailleurs move the chain reliably on gear changes.
- KMC Z51 chain for smooth and solid drive power.
- Aluminum rims for a stiff but light ride.
- Wheel size: 27.5 (XS) and 29 (S-L).
- 27.5/29 x 2.25in tires give good traction on loose surfaces.
- Bikes are covered by MEC's Rocksolid Guarantee and Bike Service Agreement. You can bring your bike to any MEC bike shop for free adjustments and minor maintenance for a year after purchase."
|Frame||Cannondale SmartForm C3 Alloy aluminum|
|Fork||SR SunTour M3030|
|Grips/tape||Cannondale Dual Density|
Mechanical disc brakes are more powerful than rim brakes, but less powerful than hydraulic brakes.
|Tektro (mechanical disc)|
|Brake levers||Shimano EZ-Fire EF41|
|Shifters||Shimano EZ-Fire EF41|
|Derailleur (front)||Shimano TY300|
|Derailleur (rear)||Shimano TX800|
|Crank + rings||Pro Wheel aluminum 42-32-22T|
|Bottom bracket||Cartridge bearing|
The hub affects a bike’s rolling efficiency. Internally geared hubs require significantly less maintenance.
Cassettes with a smaller range allow you to go faster; a bigger range makes climbing hills easier.
|Sunrace 7-speed 11-34T|
|Tires||WTB Ranger Comp 27.5/29 x 2.25|
|Saddle||Cannondale Stage 2|
How to measure
- Standover (J)
- Distance from the ground surface to the top of the top tube. Measured at the mid-point of the top tube, or where the rider would be standing when straddling the bike. This measurement should be 2-3cm shorter than your inseam.