Cannondale 2020 Trail 8 Bicycle - Unisex
Free store pickup
Order online, get it at your local MEC. It couldn’t be easier.
Bikes are covered by MEC's Rocksolid Guarantee and Bike Service Agreement.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Please note, it may take us longer than usual to fulfill bike orders due to current measures. Expected delivery is 14 to 21 business days.
Ships within Canada only. Does not ship to PO boxes, rural or remote locations. Call 1.888.847.0770 to confirm shipping to non-urban areas. Additional fees may apply, but in-store pickup is always free.
Get excited for your local trails. This trail bike's geometry keeps you balanced and stable, even when the road is looking a little rowdy. Its larger wheel radius make it easier to bump over roots and rocks. With wide gearing and soft front suspension, the forecast calls for a mix of dust and mud, with 100% chance of fun.
- SmartForm C3 alloy frame, with stable hardtail geometry.
- SR Suntour M3030 DS suspension fork, with 75mm of travel.
- 3x7 drive train pairs 42-32-22T chain rings with an 11-34T cassette.
- Shimano groupset, with Pro Wheel crankset.
- Mechanical disc brakes.
- KMC Z51 chain.
- Alloy seat post.
- Wheel size: 27.5 (XS) and 29 (S-L).
- 29x2.25 inch tires.
- Bikes are covered by MEC's Rocksolid Guarantee and Bike Service Agreement. You can bring your bike to any MEC bike shop for free adjustments and minor maintenance for a year after purchase.
|Frame||Cannondale SmartForm C3 Alloy aluminum|
|Fork||SR SunTour M3030|
|Grips/tape||Cannondale Dual Density|
Mechanical disc brakes are more powerful than rim brakes, but less powerful than hydraulic brakes.
|Tektro (mechanical disc)|
|Brake levers||Shimano EZ-Fire EF41|
|Shifters||Shimano EZ-Fire EF41|
|Derailleur (front)||Shimano TY300|
|Derailleur (rear)||Shimano TX800|
|Crank + rings||Pro Wheel aluminum 42-32-22T|
|Bottom bracket||Cartridge bearing|
The hub affects a bike’s rolling efficiency. Internally geared hubs require significantly less maintenance.
Cassettes with a smaller range allow you to go faster; a bigger range makes climbing hills easier.
|Sunrace 7-speed 11-34T|
|Tires||WTB Ranger Comp 27.5/29 x 2.25|
|Saddle||Cannondale Stage 2|
How to measure
- Standover (J)
- Distance from the ground surface to the top of the top tube. Measured at the mid-point of the top tube, or where the rider would be standing when straddling the bike. This measurement should be 2-3cm shorter than your inseam.