Cannondale 2020 Trail 8 Bicycle - Unisex
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Get excited for your local trails. This trail bike's geometry keeps you balanced and stable, even when the road is looking a little rowdy. Its larger wheel radius make it easier to bump over roots and rocks. With wide gearing and soft front suspension, the forecast calls for a mix of dust and mud, with 100% chance of fun.
- SmartForm C3 alloy frame, with stable hardtail geometry.
- SR Suntour M3030 DS suspension fork, with 75mm of travel.
- 3x7 drive train pairs 42-32-22T chain rings with an 11-34T cassette.
- Shimano groupset, with Pro Wheel crankset.
- Mechanical disc brakes.
- KMC Z51 chain.
- Alloy seat post.
- Wheel size: 27.5 (XS) and 29 (S-L).
- 29x2.25 inch tires.
- Bikes are covered by MEC's Rocksolid Guarantee and Bike Service Agreement. You can bring your bike to any MEC bike shop for free adjustments and minor maintenance for a year after purchase.
|Frame||Cannondale SmartForm C3 Alloy aluminum|
|Fork||SR SunTour M3030|
|Grips/tape||Cannondale Dual Density|
Mechanical disc brakes are more powerful than rim brakes, but less powerful than hydraulic brakes.
|Tektro (mechanical disc)|
|Brake levers||Shimano EZ-Fire EF41|
|Shifters||Shimano EZ-Fire EF41|
|Derailleur (front)||Shimano TY300|
|Derailleur (rear)||Shimano TX800|
|Crank + rings||Pro Wheel aluminum 42-32-22T|
|Bottom bracket||Cartridge bearing|
The hub affects a bike’s rolling efficiency. Internally geared hubs require significantly less maintenance.
Cassettes with a smaller range allow you to go faster; a bigger range makes climbing hills easier.
|Sunrace 7-speed 11-34T|
|Tires||WTB Ranger Comp 27.5/29 x 2.25|
|Saddle||Cannondale Stage 2|
How to measure
- Standover (J)
- Distance from the ground surface to the top of the top tube. Measured at the mid-point of the top tube, or where the rider would be standing when straddling the bike. This measurement should be 2-3cm shorter than your inseam.